- Race Grade, according to USA Greyhound Grading System of A-B-C-D-E and M (Maiden). Tracks may also use AA as the top grade, or J (Juvenile). The letter T denotes a mixed-grade event. Stakes races prefix the letter S.
- Race Distance. USA tracks use Yards. The example shows a 550-yard Sprint race.
- Post Position and blanket color, for this greyhound.
- Breedline - Color and Gender of greyhound.
- Breedline - Whelping Date of greyhound.
- Breedline - Sire
- State Bred symbol may be given, after greyhound name.
- Breedline - Dam
- Established weight of greyhound (Set Weight). (M) if shown, denotes an over-age Maiden greyhound.
- Statistics - many tracks include dog's Best Time of current season, and High Grade/ Low Grade for season.
- Purse Earnings - for current season.
- Record Of Starts - for current season, and previous season. 2-letter Track Code, followed by the number of Starts, Wins, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th's.
- Power Rating - many tracks provide a number, higher is better.
- Past Performance Line: each Line begins with Date, and Performance A= Afternoon, E= Evening, M= Matinee, S= Schooling.
- Race Number of past performance.
- Race Distance of P.P.- given in /mile, or feet, or yards.
- Track Condition
- Time Of Winner
- Weight of greyhound on the track (Post Weight).
- Post Position or 'Box' number.
- Call at 'Off' position, or Break.
- Call at '1-8 Pole' position, or First Turn (top of backstretch). Lengths are given for leader.
- Call at 'Stretch' position, or Far Turn (top of Stretch). Lengths are given for leader.
- Finish Position, followed by Lengths ahead (winner) or Lengths behind the winner.
- Actual Running Time of greyhound.
- Odds To $1 for Offcial races (non-Schooling).
- Chartwriter's Comment - description of greyhound's race.
- Grade of this Line, according to Grading System.
- Top Three finishers, excluding this greyhound (Also Rans).
- Number of greyhounds competing in race.